The triangle is a musical instrument with three sides and curved corners. There is always one corner where the sides do not join. This makes it possible for the instrument to vibrate making it easy for your Little one to feel this sensation.
Your Bub can hold the small handle from which the triangle is hanging from, and make a high crisp sound by hitting the triangle with a metal beater.
• Suited for children 3 years plus and only to be used with parental supervision. These are NOT a teether and are NOT to be bitten or used for teething.
Please note, As all items are checked to ensure quality prior to shipment, WE ARE UNABLE TO REFUNDS FOR CHANGE OF MIND
If you have a change of mind or would like to exchange your non sale item/s, we are more than happy to process a return. Please ensure you meet the below criteria to be eligible to make a return. Please note, we are unable to accept return on sale items.
What can't be sent back?
- We accept returns for change of mind within 10 business days of receiving your order.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed with all tags and labels attached, in its original packaging.
- For exchanges please include a pre-paid satchel within your returning parcel.
- Please note: We don't offer exchanges, credit notes or returns on sale or discounted items
- We will only accept returned item(s) that have been pre approved. Please email our returns department for approval emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sale items
- For hygiene reasons; earrings, hats, hair accessories and head scarves cannot be returned.
- Items of unsuitable quality - no fake tan, makeup, animal hair, deodorant or perfume marks.
- If the item is deemed soiled or damaged upon arrival, we reserve the right to either deny your return or issue a partial credit to you, not a full credit.
**Please note that the goods are your responsibility until they are returned to Casual Step. We will not be able to provide a return on item/s that are not received or are lost in transit. We highly recommend returning items through traceable mail (i.e. a tracking number).
- If you have a faulty or damaged product please request a return via emailing email@example.com please include a picture of the deemed fault and your order number.