After decades of success in multiple industries, Lisa Messenger blends her personal stories with the important business lessons she has learned along the way, from why money is not the only currency to how to fail well. Lisa gives readers a valuable insight into her world, whether you're a budding entrepreneur, seasoned game changer or a corporate ladder-climber dreaming of creating your own gig or making positive change from the inside. This book will help you dig deep, stay on purpose, back yourself, be true to your ideas, and ensure that if you're thrown to the wolves, you'll have the strength to come out leading the pack. Your life is your message to the world. So embrace the journey and live it out loud.
If you have a change of mind or would like to exchange your non sale item/s, we are more than happy to process a return. Please ensure you meet the below criteria to be eligible to make a return. Please note, we are unable to accept return on sale items.
What can't be sent back?
- We accept returns for change of mind within 10 business days of receiving your order.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed with all tags and labels attached, in its original packaging.
- For exchanges please include a pre-paid satchel within your returning parcel.
- Please note: We don't offer exchanges, credit notes or returns on sale or discounted items
- We will only accept returned item(s) that have been pre approved. Please email our returns department for approval emailing email@example.com
- Sale items
- For hygiene reasons; earrings, hats, hair accessories and head scarves cannot be returned.
- Items of unsuitable quality - no fake tan, makeup, animal hair, deodorant or perfume marks.
- If the item is deemed soiled or damaged upon arrival, we reserve the right to either deny your return or issue a partial credit to you, not a full credit.
**Please note that the goods are your responsibility until they are returned to Casual Step. We will not be able to provide a return on item/s that are not received or are lost in transit. We highly recommend returning items through traceable mail (i.e. a tracking number).
- If you have a faulty or damaged product please request a return via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org please include a picture of the deemed fault and your order number.