New in the Little People, Big Dreams series, discover the incredible life of Josephine Baker, the world-famous entertainer, activist and French Resistance agent in this true story of her life.
Little Josephine grew up in St Louis, Missouri during segregation. But Josephine loved to dance and perform and dreamed of being on stage. When she grew up, Josephine defied expectations and left for Paris, where audiences fell in love with her. She fought against segregation her whole life and kept going with style, whatever was thrown in her way.
With stylish and quirky illustrations and extra facts at the back, this empowering series celebrates the important life stories of wonderful women of the world. From designers and artists to scientists, all of them went on to achieve incredible things, yet all of them began life as a little child with a dream.
These books make the lives of these role models accessible for children, providing a powerful message to inspire the next generation of outstanding people who will change the world!
If you have a change of mind or would like to exchange your non sale item/s, we are more than happy to process a return. Please ensure you meet the below criteria to be eligible to make a return. Please note, we are unable to accept return on sale items.
What can't be sent back?
- We accept returns for change of mind within 10 business days of receiving your order.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed with all tags and labels attached, in its original packaging.
- For exchanges please include a pre-paid satchel within your returning parcel.
- Please note: We don't offer exchanges, credit notes or returns on sale or discounted items
- We will only accept returned item(s) that have been pre approved. Please email our returns department for approval emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sale items
- For hygiene reasons; earrings, hats, hair accessories and head scarves cannot be returned.
- Items of unsuitable quality - no fake tan, makeup, animal hair, deodorant or perfume marks.
- If the item is deemed soiled or damaged upon arrival, we reserve the right to either deny your return or issue a partial credit to you, not a full credit.
**Please note that the goods are your responsibility until they are returned to Casual Step. We will not be able to provide a return on item/s that are not received or are lost in transit. We highly recommend returning items through traceable mail (i.e. a tracking number).
- If you have a faulty or damaged product please request a return via emailing email@example.com please include a picture of the deemed fault and your order number.