Moe Moe Classic Akweke Stories Big Tear Drop Earrings
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Moe Moe's big Tear Drop Earrings are an absolute favourite and all time classic style. These have a big wow factor but (VERY) small weight factor... don't be fooled by their size, you can comfortably keep them on all day long without even noticing..If you are loving the art work by Michelle Kerrin from Akweke Stories this piece is the perfect canvas to showcase her incredible talent.
Moe Moe's unique design concept means you can also flip each tear drop over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead! Live on the wild side by wearing some big-ness and add some extra oomph to your day!
- featuring art titled “Jamie” By Michelle Kerrin from Akweke Stories. Her soft earthy and feminine colour palette captivated us from the moment we found her.
- reversible panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- Featuring our new sterling silver bar hooks that can also be worn separately
- 7.6cm long including hook, 4.2cm wide
- 5.7 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin Queensland.
Michelle (@akweke_stories) is a descendant of the Arrernte and Luritja clan groups from the Northern Territory. She was born and raised on the lands of the Larrakia people in Darwin and is now cared for by the community in Naarm, Melbourne. Michelle passionately continues to work with and for her people. The young mob Michelle works with is like no other and keeps her going.
The art we used for this collaboration was actually inspired by Michelle’s Yaye (big sis) Jamie and here is the story of this wonderful piece of art.
“Akweke Stories is a part of me. My art is my lil wun stories.
I am Yaye, red dirt girl.”
“This lil wun story is about our identity our dreams and our community. One side is about our individual dreams and personal aspirations. The other side represents the responsibilities we have to our family and our community. Beneath that, is about identity - who we belong to, the lands, the ancestors that created us and the layers that make us who we are.”
“Sometimes it can be a struggle to choose between responsibilities and dreams, and we often get stuck in the middle. Despite all the chaos, we are all these beautiful pieces that we must hold on to.”
Click + Collect (Nathalia Store Only) - FREE (30 mins from Shepparton Nth East Victoria)
Free Shipping on orders over $149 - FREE
Standard Shipping on ALL other orders - $10.00
Our Return Policy
- We accept returns for change of mind within 10 business days of receiving your order.
- All costs involved with the postage/shipping of return items is the responsibility of the customer.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed with all tags and labels attached, in its original packaging.
- For exchanges please include a pre-paid satchel within your returning parcel.
- Please note: We don't offer exchanges, credit notes or returns on sale or discounted items
- We will only accept returned item(s) that have been pre approved. Please email our returns department for approval emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Please Find Our Full Policy Here >>> RETURN POLICY