Moe Moe Morgan Jamieson Hanging Obelisk Drop EarringsRegular price $59.99
These hanging obelisk Earrings are the coolest dangles for your ears! Big on style but (VERY) small on the weight factor! The MOE MOE unique REVERSITILE™ design concept means you can also flip each earring over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead. The perfect complement to add a touch of quirkiness to any outfit!
- Taken from Morgan Jamieson's original art titled "Front Gardenbed II", this range is all about Australian natives and pops of vibrant colour...inspired by Morgans very own garden.
- reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver short hooks
- 8.5cm long including hook x 2cm wide
- 4.5 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland
Morgan Jamieson is an acclaimed regional Victorian Artist based in Ocean Grove. Living on the coast, she has a strong connection to her native surroundings which continues to inspire her practice.
Art plays a defining role in Morgan’s life, her relationships and interactions with people. Morgan has travelled extensively, visiting some of the world’s most acclaimed galleries, drawing inspiration from some of history’s greats.