The red panda is a small mammal that lives in the eastern Himalayas and south-west China. It eats mainly bamboo. In the same way as the red panda from Schleich® Wild Life, at first glance the animal looks like a cross between a raccoon, a fox and a cat. And despite its name it isn’t a panda. A new animal family was created for the red panda, with the scientific name Ailurus.Fun Fact: When red pandas nap they place their bushy tail protectively over their face.
If you have a change of mind or would like to exchange your non sale item/s, we are more than happy to process a return. Please ensure you meet the below criteria to be eligible to make a return. Please note, we are unable to accept return on sale items.
What can't be sent back?
- We accept returns for change of mind within 10 business days of receiving your order.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed with all tags and labels attached, in its original packaging.
- For exchanges please include a pre-paid satchel within your returning parcel.
- Please note: We don't offer exchanges, credit notes or returns on sale or discounted items
- We will only accept returned item(s) that have been pre approved. Please email our returns department for approval emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sale items
- For hygiene reasons; earrings, hats, hair accessories and head scarves cannot be returned.
- Items of unsuitable quality - no fake tan, makeup, animal hair, deodorant or perfume marks.
- If the item is deemed soiled or damaged upon arrival, we reserve the right to either deny your return or issue a partial credit to you, not a full credit.
**Please note that the goods are your responsibility until they are returned to Casual Step. We will not be able to provide a return on item/s that are not received or are lost in transit. We highly recommend returning items through traceable mail (i.e. a tracking number).
- If you have a faulty or damaged product please request a return via emailing email@example.com please include a picture of the deemed fault and your order number.