The original, award-winning Felt Flap series - perfect for babies and toddlers!
Each title in this stylish series has five spreads with friendly characters to find behind colourful felt flaps.
In Where's Mrs T-rex?, you're on the look out for Mr Stegasaurus, Mrs Diplodocus, Mr Triceratops and Mrs T rex herself!
Lift the final flap and there's a surprise mirror - always a hit with the little ones.
Parents adore these books because they are beautiful but tough enough to withstand even the most enthusiastic of young readers. And children love them because they are just so much fun.
Other titles in the series include, Felt Flaps Where's Mr Lion?, Felt Flaps Where's Mr Unicorn? and Felt Flaps Where's Mrs Ladybird?
Felt Flaps Where's Mr Lion? won Sainsbury's Children's Book of the Year 2017
If you have a change of mind or would like to exchange your non sale item/s, we are more than happy to process a return. Please ensure you meet the below criteria to be eligible to make a return. Please note, we are unable to accept return on sale items.
What can't be sent back?
- We accept returns for change of mind within 10 business days of receiving your order.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed with all tags and labels attached, in its original packaging.
- For exchanges please include a pre-paid satchel within your returning parcel.
- Please note: We don't offer exchanges, credit notes or returns on sale or discounted items
- We will only accept returned item(s) that have been pre approved. Please email our returns department for approval emailing email@example.com
- Sale items
- For hygiene reasons; earrings, hats, hair accessories and head scarves cannot be returned.
- Items of unsuitable quality - no fake tan, makeup, animal hair, deodorant or perfume marks.
- If the item is deemed soiled or damaged upon arrival, we reserve the right to either deny your return or issue a partial credit to you, not a full credit.
**Please note that the goods are your responsibility until they are returned to Casual Step. We will not be able to provide a return on item/s that are not received or are lost in transit. We highly recommend returning items through traceable mail (i.e. a tracking number).
- If you have a faulty or damaged product please request a return via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org please include a picture of the deemed fault and your order number.