Wild and Wolf Great Outdoors Survival Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
By the same token, there’s also an art to being a gentleman. He should know how to tie and bowtie, how to grow a handlebar moustache, hold the door open for a special lady, and he should never blame his tools for a job done badly.
Gentlemen’s Hardware is all about having the correct tool for the job. Whether it’s a wallet, a corkscrew or a wash bag, Gentlemen’s Hardware have designed it to function well, look and feel fantastic, and ooze gentleman-ness.
Exhibit No. 127: the Survival Kit. You never know when you’ll be caught between a rock and a hard place, but at least you can stay prepared with this Survival Kit. Housed within a tin case, it’s packed with essential survival tools including a compass, tweezers, rope, a multi-tool and more.
Gentlemen: equip yourselves today.
- Designed in England.
- Crafted from metal, wood and durable fabric.
- Contains a selection of essential survival tools.
- Presented in a retro-look Gentlemen’s Hardware gift tin.
- Fire starter tool
- 6-In-1 Penknife Multi-Tool.
- Wire Saw.
- Flint Stick.
- Rope – 210cm (l).
- 10 x Safety Pins.
Click + Collect (Nathalia Store Only) - FREE (30 mins from Shepparton Nth East Victoria)
Free Shipping on orders over $149 - FREE
Standard Shipping on ALL other orders - $10.00
Our Return Policy
- We accept returns for change of mind within 10 business days of receiving your order.
- All costs involved with the postage/shipping of return items is the responsibility of the customer.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed with all tags and labels attached, in its original packaging.
- For exchanges please include a pre-paid satchel within your returning parcel.
- Please note: We don't offer exchanges, credit notes or returns on sale or discounted items
- We will only accept returned item(s) that have been pre approved. Please email our returns department for approval emailing email@example.com Please Find Our Full Policy Here >>> RETURN POLICY